Wednesday, June 1, 2011

new born kitties welcomes June~♥

welcome June! ♥

2π (two-pie) just gave birth to 3 new baby kitties! OMG! They are soooooooo cute!! Most of them are black..so I was like "Ma, are you sure this is the other cat's babies and not 2π's and Dopeet's???LOL coz you see..the only male cat who is not circumcised is Dopeet..so..that definitely makes him the PRIME suspect. haha. well truthfully, I was in denial of 2π being preggies wit babies in her tummy...until just now..I SEE the BABY KITTIES and OMG..THEY ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE! -LOL I know, i can just write that in this whole post! haha here are some of their pics but 2π always wanted to get in the way. lol. Very protective "mother" she is. LOL but mama has a different idea. She said 2π was trying to tell us all of her stories about giving birth and all. I don't know..I guess we'll never know..well, at least maybe until Judgement day..=]









2π and her babies! She was milking them..maybe that's why she was all noisy about me taking pics. lol.Anywho...AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST LITTLE THINGS EVAH!!!!


LOL awh..well imma have to post this before the clock strikes at the first second of 12AM! coz then it would be June 2nd..that would not be cool. LOL err..i think i had something else to say but i forgot..oh! how beautiful the summer is? hahaha it's summer everyday in Malaysia! But i just LOVE the sun! I know..it kinda sucks when I get sunburned..but..it beats looking like Edward Cullen from time to time! ahahaha!

AHA! today's menu! hmm had last night's Fettuccine Alfredo leftover for lunch..(more like breakfast coz i woke up late. well i woke up at 7am then went back to sleep. at 7, i woke up too abruptly..wonder what i dreamt. LOL.) so yeah..Fell asleep again and then went to check on 2π and her babies after like JUST finding out she gave birth. LOL. hmm then for dinner...made some awesome onion rings! Ayah saw it on the food channel and he asked to make it. Didnt get a picture of it. It was actually pretty good. LOL *points for being modest! (NOT!) haha

Well..everything is tip top awesome now..well maybe not tip top awesome but I'm grateful for it..it's pretty tip top awesome for me. =] Ooh! gonna go to PD tomorrow..I ♥ THE BEACH! So...get ready for some pics from the beach! oh yeah! haha..oh yeah...I made more "Cake Batik"! Much better with Ariff's assistance in finding the sugar and a tupperware. =] Gonna bring some tomorrow and have Raz's Takoyaki! OMG IT IS GONNA ROCK TOMORROW! ahaha..hmm..yeah and made a lil one for Friday...gonna meet Nina! havent seen her in like..AGES! seriously..yeay! So much to talk about! So little time! =]




Summer by Jules Breton


The arrival of summer..but I'm happy..(I sound like a person in denial..I know..but really..I TRULY AM HAPPY) =]♥



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment