Friday, August 7, 2009

SOME peace...LOL

hmm..still tryna get the han gof this blogging thing. omigosh! i'm DONE! wif the photo montage, the LOGO, the organic drawing AND the geometric drawing! yes! n this time, i mounted it on the cardboard box wif like EXTRA care. like, everybody around me were literally holding the breaths! haha. u knw, so i wont accidentally tear it again! omigosh, last time, after like a day and a half coloring and stuff, the pic got torn! DUDE! it was so......FRUSTRATING! n i couldnt do a thing for like 2 days, then yeah, yesterday i was all alone in my dorm for like 4 hours?? so yeah, took that time n re-drew my organic drawing. man was i happy to b done! huhu..then i added some glitter to create some sort of interface. hmm..coz i used color pencils. like if i used the oil pastels, then i dont need to add anymore surface interfaces. LOL. did that make sense? hope so. hmm

i think i told u guys about the photoshoot today?? yeah, we had to bring a product(like, any product) and then Sir Amad took us to the photo studio on the 16th floor to take pics of the product to make an advertisement of that product. it was okay. i asked my classmate to b my last minute model. LOL. hmm..she was alrite..of course not professional. but i guess that's the closest i cud get to having a professional model. LOL

AND! i became a model myself! for someone else's product. i was just the holder. but it's all gud. i can put that in my resume..haha..like Mr. Lamb once said.."stretch the truth" haha. man, i cant imagine being a full time model. LOL. hard stuff. bt it's kinda fun when it's just u n the photographer(but the photographer has got to be like a friend or something to make me feel comfortable to like do poses n stuff) LOL. yeah so my product was...ALTOIDS! yes, my fav mints! haha..

now, back at the imac lab...hmm why am i not typing this using the imac? oh well.. imac's so cool. bt i guess typign this is fun using my dell. oh well. so yeah, waiting for the others to finish shooting their products. u knw, so i can transfer my pics from Sir's camera. yeah...i think it was that dslr type of camera. it's actually SO MUCH FUN! haha..

bt yeah, i'm planning to take photography in my final sem as one of the electives i'll have. LOL. but sir said he wont b teaching nemore, coz he's planning to continue his masters in photography somehwere abroad...i think he said england or germany. well, it's somewhere in Europe for sure. well, i wish him luck then. hopefully i'll get a cool lecturer like this current Sir for my photography class by my final sem.

lol okay, now i'm writing too much again arent i? LOL i cant help it. i jsut have so much to tell...n nobody to talk to. Raz n Najlaa are having a fever. all my fault. huhu..hmm...i just cant wait for futsal this evening! n i REALLY cant wait to go HOME!!!haha...oh sweet bed...haha..

need lotsa rest! n i have a sudden craving for chocolate...eating chocolate while blogging is my new past time hobby. it feels satisfying. like, coz i'm not actually talking but i'm expressing myself without having to open my mouth so i can suck on the chocolate. oh yeah, that once became like a debate topic. i mean, a topic that ppl actually fought over n stuff. like, do u suck on chocolate...or do u chew it? LOL duh...it's up to the indivual who is eating the chocolate. for me, sucking is much more satisfying and indulging. LOL. okay now i am seriously craving for choc! huhu..i think imma go down for a sec n get some! hehe..
daa~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment