Wednesday, August 5, 2009

hmm..kinda busy

hmm...got some photo montage-ing to do. LOL. due friday! but gotta print by tomorrow..

i forgot my sketch books on my table this morning..huhu..
was so excited to bring them..
hmm..kinda bored...but yeah..i should b doing my photo montage now..hehe..
oh yeah, waiting for the FET reunion Hadi planned. he said something about our seniors??
i thot we were the pioneers here at MIIT. oh well.
one thing's for sure: syirah and I are the only girls at the city campus(UniKL)
i was like "dude, wht's the meeting for?" LOL. then i purposely said aloud "Adiaa, DON'T BE SELFISH" and syirah was just next to me..hehe*inside thing* mama should understand! hehehehehehe....:D hmm we can't insert a smiley here? whaat?

oh yeah, had brunch all alone today...coz raz n najlaa both caught my fever. now i'm here, typing a blog entry, n eating chocolate.LOL. oh yeah, that reminds me, gotta go eat my meds.
but omigosh, the meds are soo strong..huhu...well, i'm done wif classes for today but HADI just HAD to make the meeting..HMPH! whatever. lol. okay, off now...daa~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment