Tuesday, April 6, 2010

whoa..

Hey hey~ HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAYS! HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY! HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! haha. yeah, been -THAT- long. hmm..not supposed to be writing this down. I'm supposed to write a report on the language carnival. oh yeah, I'm almost done with my 2nd semester at MIIT already. freakin' mad! oh man! this semester has been..CRAAAAZY ALRIGHT!hmm..suddenly not in the mood of telling too much.

watched Alice in Wonderland. kinda disappointing, like it didn't reach my expectations. but it wasn't too bad. still can't accept Anne Hathaway's role as the White Queen. weird, with British accent. lol. hmm the Bloody Big Head was so stupid and funny. and of course...JOHNNY DEPP..oh..freakin awesome as ALWAYS.

The Dance Club has changed A LOT. We recruit guys now. It's alright. and I still have the feeling of people trying to get me. Yeah, such a psychopath. Speaking of, I'm taking a psychology class this semester. it's freakin awesome! seriously, i finally feel like I -BELONGED- there. With that class, i don't have to go to counselling sessions anymore.

hmm..finals are in..2 weeks? ='< motivation="down." performance="??"

='[

2010 is gonna be some year..oh yeah. just turned 20. weird. i don't feel a day older than 17 =]

No comments:

Post a Comment