Monday, August 10, 2009

more LOL-ing!

LOL. rite after i posted the other blog, more guys came around. LOL. they've got issues. and iono how to refrain myself from laughing at their stupidity. LOL. I hope their class are starting soon. for my sake and their own sake too. LOL. i wonder what class they have. hmm...they're wering the diploma jackets..so it's confirmed that they're diploma kids. some of them mite b my age. but i think most of them are my juniors..like literally. hmm...more has come to joing the 3 LOL musketeers. LOL. and they're making fun of some other dude that they call CK. like Clark Kent? LOL. LOL LOL LOL. all of them just suddenly bursted out in laughter after that main dude said something abt him going to Midvalley the other day. hmm...dunno how that's funny. but just seeing them cracking up n making fools out of themselves is entertaining enough. LOL. man...hurry...i'm wishing for their class to start. LOL. i aint wishing my class to start. but i'm REALLY wishing my class is cancelled. LOL. HURRY SIR/MADAME of these freaky dudes! LOL. they seriously need help. LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment